Reports To: Sales Manager
· Oversees overall Supply Chain Operations including Purchasing and Inventory of Materials.
· Help with leading the continuous improvement and execution of purchasing strategy, policies, and guidelines regarding materials categories and contracts
· Coordinate with necessary departments to plan orders for fulfillment of requirements.
· Reviews Quarterly and Yearly Sales Goals to ensure continuity of supply of materials.
· Oversees the ordering of materials and supplies from customers and suppliers both internal and external.
· Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
· Provide ongoing solution for process improvements and problems resolve
· Build and maintain good relationship with vendors and distributors
· Supervise and train the employees, lead and direct the work of others.
· Must be punctual and dependable and able to work independently.
· Must have a thorough knowledge of manufacturing methods and inventory processes.
· Must be a highly organized, self-motivated and goal-oriented individual.
· Must have reporting and presentation skills to report to upper management.
· Must be able to multi-task and easily adapt to changing situations.
· Must successfully work individually and as part of a team.
· A minimum of 3 years experience in a supply chain role, and familiarity with factory management
· Completion of Secondary School
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
· Able to work in a team and play a leadership role when needed
· Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines while producing high quality, error-free content
· Knowledge of accounting and finance principles
· Strong liaising and networking skills
· Competent computer skills using office software
E-Mail Resume To: email@example.com